Well, shoppers – 13 days left for you to purchase those perfect gifts for your loved ones and friends. The holidays just seem to creep up on us every single year, no? Every year in October I repeat a mantra to myself …I will be done shopping by December 1…and, uh, every year, I do not even BEGIN until December 1. Oh well, I guess as long as the shopping is done by the 25th we’ve completed a major accomplishment!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE stocking stuffers- I would rather get smaller gifts in my stocking than one big gift…I’ve always been that way! What has been your favorite stocking gift that you have given or received? If you still have a “stuffer” on your list that you need to buy for here are some of my top picks with a little help from some of my favorite sites and stores.
1. Love this Knotty Ring, $14 from http://www.shop.cheek.ie.com/
2. The Little Dictionary of Fashion Book, $19.95 from http://www.shopbop.com/
3. Kate Spade Hello IPhone Case, $40 from http://www.katespade.com/
4. Precision Cutter, $6.99 from http://www.thecontainerstore.com/
5. Cabledrop Cord Clips, $9.99 for 6 from http://www.thecontainerstore.com/
6. Tipping Teacups, $20 from http://www.uncommongoods.com/
7. Glitter Case, $22.50 from http://www.jcrew.com/
8. Painted Amaryllis Measuring Cups, $38.00 from http://www.anthropologie.com/
Oh, the possibilities are endless when talking of stocking stuffers…hope you get inspired by this little list and maybe pick up one of these for yourself! ;)