Unfortunately, each new season I want a new wardrobe. Instead of allowing myself to become a modern day Veruca Salt, wanting things and wanting them NOW, I usually wait until later in the season when everything starts to go on sale. But, with a little internet scouring I’ve found a some things that don’t require you to hold your breath for a mid-season mega sale. All five pieces are under $50, and several of them have multi-season use.
1) For just $29 you might be able to get these sandals in gold AND coral (and black too!). I love that they’re a bit dressier than flip-flops, but still super casual. I imagine I’ll be donning these with quite a few dresses between now and next Fall.
2) A dress from Target? Yes! It’s twenty bucks AND can serve as both a basic dress (add a sweater for chilly early Spring days) & a bathing suit cover-up in the Summer.
3) This LOFT dress is less than $50 when you apply the additional 40% off that LOFT is currently offering, and it’s a perfect Easter/Spring wedding piece!
4) OH MY GOODNESS. I adore the orange and violet combo Madwell has going on with this scarf!
5) I adore this super feminine tank/tee from Old Navy, and at $14.50 I may end up getting more than one color!